Do you feel tired and sluggish or need help in improving a health concern such as low mood, IBS or food intolerance? Or perhaps you simply want to learn more about nutrition and introduce a wider range of foods into your diet?
I believe that eating a diet full of real, whole foods and plant-based nutrients is the best way of supporting and improving your overall health. Focussing on nutrient-rich ingredients from a variety of nutritional sources, my bespoke programmes and cookery courses provide the skills and recipes to better support your health and wellbeing – not to mention help you put delicious and balanced meals on the table each day.
I’ll work closely with you to create a bespoke programme tailored to your specific health needs with an underlying focus on good gut health. Imbalances in the gut can cause everything from brain fog and low immunity, to more serious issues such as depression, anxiety and auto-immune disease. All aspects of good health start with the gut.
Eat better, Feel better (£275)
This package is for those who want to rebalance their diet, eat better and feel better as a result. Specific health goals will also be taken into consideration and your package will be designed to help you reach them. We will cover the basic principles of eating a plant-rich, health-focussed diet and teach you the practical skills to cook delicious recipes at home.
The full package includes:
- 1 x 30 min initial consultation call where we establish what you want to achieve
- Food record analysis over one week and bespoke advice
- 1 x two-hour online cookery lesson
- Tailored recipe ebook
- 2 x 30 min follow up progress calls (2 weeks and 4 weeks post session)
Health SOS (£375)
Is your health suffering after years of neglect or have you been diagnosed with a specific condition and want to improve your diet to complement any other measures you’re taking? This package provides more targeted support to help you understand how to reduce symptoms associated with specific health issues using food, while providing holistic nutrition advice and support. This package is suitable if you are experiencing symptoms from:
- Digestive health issues (ie IBS, IBD, Crohn’s disease and stomach ulcers)
- Skin complaints
- Chronic illness (i.e. diabetes, heart disease)
- Hormone imbalances
- Immune/Auto-immune issues
- Undergoing treatment for cancer
The full SOS package includes:
- 1 x 1 hour Zoom consultation
- Food record analysis & bespoke advice
- 2 x 2.5 hour online cookery lesson
- Recipe e-book
- 3 x 30 minute follow-up calls (2 weeks, 4 and 6 weeks post sessions)cookery sessions
Additional two-hour cookery sessions can be purchased for £130 and additional, 30 minute consultation sessions can be added to either package for £35.
Not sure which package is right for you? To learn more about the packages and to decide which works best for you, click on the button below to schedule a chat with Nena.Schedule Appointment