I offer a bespoke cookery lessons designed to help clients add more healthy whole, unprocessed foods to their diet, as well as helping them to develop their cooking skills and build their confidence in the kitchen.
One-to-one Cookery Lessons
I offer in-home private cookery lessons. Lessons can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Whether you are interested in learning to make plant-based dinners, healthy snacks, healthy baking or more generally some basic cookery skills for preparing healthy meals from scratch, we can work together to create a bespoke session.
Sessions are 3.5 hours and cost £250 (plus the cost of ingredients). Sessions include and initial consultation, recipes for the lesson, bespoke weekly meal plan and a shopping list.
Natural Family Cookery
I offer 4-week cookery lesson and membership service that works with families at all stages and/or those responsible for making family meals to make healthy eating and healthy family cooking accessible, fun and achievable within the constraints of everyday family life.
I also work with families with specific dietary requirements in order to successfully integrate dietary changes and provide practical assistance with implementing these changes.
The service includes:
1) Initial consultation, which includes a home visit to discuss needs and requirements and assess kitchen space and equipment (1 hour);
2) Information on stocking a healthy pantry/larder and a pantry ‘cleanse’ (1 hour);
3) Shopping trip (to a supermarket/market or online) (2 hours);
4) 3x 3 hour bespoke family cookery lessons in your own home (these lessons will include the children as well parents and any other individual (i.e. nanny, grandparents, cook/housekeeper) that is involved in the preparation of family meals;
5) Clients will also receive a sample weekly menu plan, recipes and a shopping list (1 hour); and
6) clients will receive an invitation to a membership site with recipes and a community dedicated to cooking healthier meals.
The full packaged service costs £700 + the cost of ingredients for the lessons. Contact me if you have any queries or would like to discuss how best to tailor the lessons.